Friday, April 29, 2011

Music Featured on Episode 3 - "Night Mare"

Relive the timeless moments from Night Mare with this exclusive playlist that has all the songs featured on the episode. Quoting Wyatt himself, dream on! 


SOUNDTRACK LIST
1. Dreams - Fleetwood Mac
2. In My Head - Jason Derulo
3. Mercury Rising - Darius
4. Enchanted - Taylor Swift
5. 21st Century Life - Sam Sparro
6. L'Ora Dell'Addio - Josh Groban
7. Don't Dream It's Over - Crowded House



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

1 comment:

  1. "Here Tomorrow Gone Today" was a great UC theme somehow I imagined the cousins leaving an unforgettable mark.

    I had completely forgotten about "Dreams" being Fleetwood Mac original. It was nice to hear both songs.
    "In My Head" while I reading the scene, I could imagine Chris's emotions and then it hits a crescendo where he gazed at the letter B. It was like this song showcased his subconscious feelings more than he could say in words.

    "Mercury Rising" I imagine the camera roving around the tulip gardens in beat with the song. A soft scene matched the song.

    "Enchanted" Once again using this song expanded Chris situation and what he feels. Does this mean, his connection with teens also made him check out the latest teen singer? I like it.

    "Sleepwalker" was the bomb and I thought it was good that you chose this for movie trailer use. :D

    "21s Century" When I heard it I was immediately transported to a what I would imagine an advertising house would play!

    "Don't Dream It's Over" Does Alokar voice have the same silky tone at the lead singer of Crowded House? :D
    Great pics, Jules.

    ReplyDelete